Technical & Commercial Employee Back Office (MBO / HBO)
“Knowledge is key, so gaining experience is indispensable …!” As a Technical & Commercial Internal Service Employee you are the spider in the web within our specialized sales and service team. Our very broad machine portfolio, the various operations, the customization, and certainly also the specific sector in which our customers operate, make that we find it very important that our employees have the right knowledge and experience before they can independently advise our customers in often complex issues. The time required for this will depend on how quickly you handle things and of course also on the knowledge and experience you already have. With your personal development you determine your own career opportunities. As a Technical & Commercial Office Employee you represent Synergy Systems in a professional manner, first from the office staff and then increasingly often when visiting customers. Your initial core task is sales support from the office staff; Accepting inquiries by telephone, making commercial offers for spare parts and machines, work preparation / planning and calculation for larger projects, et cetera. All the tasks that are necessary for a commercial process to be technically successful, so that you may also be able to lead these processes yourself afterwards. You are dealing with a great diversity of customers in the food industry, but always on the process side. Our customers, ranging from very large internationally operating to small local customers, are active in the processing of fruit and vegetables (potatoes, vegetables and fruit) or as a producer of meals and / or meal components. Peeling, coring, top / tailing, cutting, washing, drying, mixing, weighing, dosing, packaging, transport … We offer you a varied, independent commercial and technical function with a lot of freedom and responsibility to organize and think along with your work. in its further optimization. You work in a structured and methodical way. You have good communication skills and function well within a team. Due to the great diversity of the machines, your professional knowledge, service and customer focus is of great importance for guaranteeing quality to the customer. Your working method is practical and result-oriented and you have a flexible attitude.
- You answer the commercial and technical questions of our customers by telephone and email from the office.
- You create and follow up commercial offers in collaboration with our Sales Managers.
- You process spare part orders from our customers into sales and purchase orders.
- You support our service department and you follow current projects closely.
- You administer purchase and sales invoices in our ERP system.
- Your field of activity is mainly the Netherlands, it may happen that work has to be carried out abroad.
- You also follow training and education to keep your knowledge up-to-date.
What do we ask?
- MBO + / HBO working and thinking level, with clear commercial affinity.
- You preferably have a technical education or background, for example in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or electrical engineering.
- You are in possession of a driving license B.
- You communicate with both the customer and your colleagues in an open and clear manner.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language is a requirement. Knowledge of the German language is an advantage.
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority. That is why you are flexible and you approach everything seriously and professionally.
- You are willing to travel within Europe.
- You are open to grow and further expand your knowledge.
What do we offer?
- A permanent contract with a young and ambitious company (full-time).
- A good salary, depending on your knowledge and experience up to a maximum of € 3,500 gross per month based on 40 hours / pw.
- An excellent pension scheme and 25 vacation days per year.
- You will have a laptop and telephone at your disposal.
- Wanting to follow additional education / training to increase your professional knowledge is a requirement.
- A close-knit and fine team that you can build on. Your colleagues are always there for you.
Synergy Systems is a specialist in machines, systems, processing lines and process technology for the food processing industry (fruit and vegetables and convenience foods). We offer optimal service to both small and large leading companies by providing customization, service and maintenance, but also by thinking along in process optimization and solutions. We have a partnership with Kronen Nahrungsmitteltechnik GmBH, Hitec Food Systems and Kersten Integrated Weighing and dealership of GKS Packaging and a number of other partners. We sell the complete product and service portfolio in the field of processing (cutting, washing, drying), weighing and packaging in the Benelux, England, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden and Denmark. In addition, Synergy Systems is the official service partner of these companies and provides maintenance and repairs to the machines and installations both on a contract basis and via an on-call service.
Are you interested in this position and / or would you like more information? Please contact Menno Jongsma: 085-0491760